- Published on Tuesday, 19 May 2015 17:52
So the competition season has come and gone. Congratulations to all our dancers who competed in the numerous competitions around Edmonton. You made us very proud.
Now our focus turns to the Year End show!
Dates to remember for May are:
- May 20th - "Wee Broadway" (Preschool, Primary & Junior) Year End Show - Tickets On Sale!
- May 21st - "Broadway Our Way" (Senior) Year End Show - Tickets On Sale
- May 30th - Junior Finale Rehearsal - 1:30 to 3:30pm (check calendar for dates in June)
- May 30th - Senior Finale Rehearsal - 3:45 to 5:45pm (check calendar for dates in June)
Tickets for the year-end show can be bought online through Ticketmaster.ca, however calling Festival Place directly during their box office hours will allow you to avoid the service fees charged through the website.
If you are unsure which show your child is in, please check the list in the Studio.
- Published on Tuesday, 17 February 2015 18:20
Our dates for Highland Dance Medal Tests have been secured for Monday, March 2nd & Tuesday, March 3rd. However, we are waiting to hear from Scotland for confirmation of new fee amounts and the Examiner's travel schedule.
Due to this uncertainty, we have not yet been able to finalize the schedule and fees owing. We should have answers within the next few days, and will send out the schedule and fees owing as soon as we can.
With these delays, we will be extending the deadline for fees due to next Thursday, February 26th.
- Published on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 20:50
The ScotDance 2015 Registration form has been posted. Please download from [here]. Please note that this form is for Celtic Ceilidh Dancers only as it has been pre-populated with Dawn's information.
Happy Competing in 2015!
- Published on Saturday, 11 October 2014 12:13
If you're a parent of a dancer at Celtic Ceilidh, you are a member of the Ceilidh Dance Society! This is your chance to hear updates on our activities and have a say on the priorities for 2014-15. We want to hear from you!
Please join us at our AGM on October 21st at 6:00PM in the atrium outside the studio. At this meeting we will be instilling the board for 2014-15 including the positions of President, Secretary, Treasurer and 3 members at large. We thank you for considering the opportunity to service the Society that supports our children.